Thursday, July 9, 2009

Scrapware New Release share :)




As you know last week was on long feast of Scrapware 'New Releases'. This above is what I created for the release using the new Twinchies Overlay, designed by Linda B, Creating this was a bit of a first for me, but I admitt it was a blast and this is a personal fave at the mo. All the Chippe elements and alphas, including the twinchie overlay are from Scrapware.
Cheers and TFL :) xxx
Scrapware; Twinchie Overlay A, Blossom Stem, Baroque Trim - mini, Impact LC alphas, Heart Button!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Louise - I think you did an awesome job! The cherry blossom branch is just the perfect touch

Anonymous said...

I love the song on your blog - what is it?

Sonia said...

loving your crackle finishes louise...

phinner said...

whoa Louise! amazing and gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

Just love that large flower chippy, and the 'twinchies' shape thingy is interesting x0x0x