Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oooh Kraft it Up and Scrap the boys, annnnnd Scrapjack arrrrre UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! :)

Hi Guys

Have you been getting your Scrap On????? Ive been haven a ball with some challenge site creating :)

This is another sneek peek of an Aussie Scrapjack Lo I have done, can you guess who Ive jacked with this one????????

This is a sneek peek of my Scrap the Boys LO it will go up on the 15th but you so much go and chek out what they have created for you, Awwwesome stuff!!



The Kraft it Up has beeeeen creating for U the most amazing inspiration!!! Awwwwesome stuff gooo chek it out!!!!!
Well thats it from me for the moment, chek back on the 5th and I will have some more scrappy shares :)
Cheers and Happy Scrapping
Lou xoxo

4 comments:

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I love your style! You have inspired me to use some of those patterns I've been holding onto, since I'm not sewing with them! Beautiful!

Nay and Gilly said...

LOving this LO!

georgia keays said...

Oo yum Lou, the sneaks are delicious, can't wait to see the full layouts!

georgia keays said...

Oo yum Lou, the sneaks are delicious, can't wait to see the full layouts!