Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wooo Hooo Aussie Scrapjack is Up :)

Hi Guys

Please do and have a gander at the Fabulous Jacks that we have to inspire you this month, and also the amazing creations of the DTeam!!! They are fabo :)

These are 2 of mine :)




This is my jack of the amazing Mandy Dodd :)




This is my jack of the fabo Mel Forbes :)
Go to the site and you will be able to link to their blogs! We also Jaced the fabulous Kerry Murray this month tooo.

Well that is me for the mo, Ill be back soon with my 123 September LO :)
Cheers and happy you know what :)
Lou xxx

5 comments:

Lorna May said...

Wow, I LOOOVVEEEE the top one.
Great work.

Mel said...

OMG gorgeous gorgeous, you are a freak....this is a great compliment Louise, I love your gorgeous gorgeous masterpieces. Melxx

paloma1815 said...

Lou, your work make me dream! kisses.

Sandra said...

Just thinking about you and thought I haven't said hi for a long time, so HI LOU!!!!
Loving those layouts just gorgeous.

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

More then Fabo!!!!!!!! darn well STUNNING all of the Jacks are from the wonderful team over there x0x0x