Monday, October 3, 2011

123 Waaaa Hooo :)

Hi Guys

Don't you just luuuurve the start of the month!! I know I do; loots fabulous challenge site inspiration for the mojo!! And goodness knows I need it at the moment!! I hadn't scrapped for about 6 weeks and when I tried to get back into it I was almost numb with a lack of mojo!!!

I think Im finally starting to get my eye in, I scrapped about 6 layouts over the weekend and I finally feel like Ive got my eye back sts, and the mojo is starting to finally flo :)

This month I was lucky enough to get to set the criteria for 123 Challenge and I also did a mini SBS of sorts which I will load up on my Workshops blog asap :)

But in the mean time you can see it Here; as well as the awesome inspiration by the DT :) :) :)



Well I do hope you had a fabulous weekend guys, don't keep us waiting toooo long with your fabulous 123 layouts!!!!

Lou :) xoxo

3 comments:

Paula said...

Awesome girl...just...wow!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

stunning layout !

kissinia said...

Ouch!!! love this one even More!