Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Brisbane Scrapbooking & Papercraft Expo 2012 :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I would so love to share with you some of the [sorry] very few photos that I took of workshop attendees creativity through out the workshops.

I am not kidding what I saw being created was mind blowingly FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously get more out these workshops than I give!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few examples :) :) :)







Aren't they just fabuuuulous!!!!!


Below are the background samples that I had created to help showcase the techniques that were being demonstrated in the workshops :) :) :)












That is it .......just for the mo LOL I am still processing photos for some more shares :) :) :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Lou xoxoxox


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super gorgeous.
Super inspiring!!!
So glad it was a success and you enjoyed the time :)

Binxcat1 said...

Oh Lou these are beyond divine... Are we going to see a video tutorial on these backgrounds?? Plllleeesaaassse ????!!!!

Leonie said...

Oh my gosh!!!
Such fantastic backgrounds Lou.

Unknown said...

beautiful....

Martha Richardson said...

So gorgeous! Totally jealous...these lucky girls;)