Saturday, January 19, 2013

A blog catch up :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Well yes it has been some time since I last posted, I am currently on holidays and I must confess I am having a marvellous time :)

I would like to share with you a few creative things that have happened whilst I have been absent and one a little prior to that, [Ill do that in a separate post], I got a little caught with my day job and simply ran out of hours in the day sts.

To start with I would like to share with you some of my creative fun with The Color Room :)

Color Palette #142 :)


Materials used; 12 x 12 grey board - Imaginarium Designs, gelatos - Faber Castell, leaves, embellishments - Prima, indian ink, cotton thread, staples, spray gesso.






Materials used; 12 x 12 grey board - Imaginarium Designs, mist - Tattered Angels, paint - Hero Arts, alphas, bling, bird - Prima, feathers, indian ink, impasto, signo gel pen, spray gesso.






I always print out the Color palette, which allows me to play around with color matching.

For this Palette I selected the following to match the fabulous colors of palette #141.

Color 1. – Ostrich Feathers

Color 2. – Hero Arts Water Color Wheel paint a mixture of [grey and blue]

Color 3. – Ostrich Feathers

Color 4. – Tattered Angels Ruby Slipper Chalkboard Glimmer mist.


Cheers for now, Happy Scrapping :)

Louise :) xox


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so incredibly enchanting. I am in AWE! Beautiful Louise!

Martha Richardson said...

Loving the colors...beautiful LO's!

Diana Waite said...

SERIOUSLY gorgeous! Just wanted to let you know I was the WILD american lady that ran up to you at the end of the first day of CHA--you really do inspire me and I am GRATEFUL for that thanks!

Ashley Calder said...

You have such an amazing hand with water colour. Every line and layer is so perfect.

Michelle Hernandez said...

Stunning!!! I LOVE the richness in color you are getting from the india ink!!! And as always the fabulous details like the perfectly places string- that is a technique video all of it's own!!