Sunday, June 2, 2013

TCR #151 :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

today I want to share with you some fabulous creative Inspiration from The Color Room >>>> HERE :)

This my take on the current Palette #151 :) :) :)


Materials used: 12 x 12 grey board - Imaginarium Designs, chalkboard mist, template - The Crafters Workshop, paint - Hero Arts, alphas - Prima, flowers, cotton thread, pearls, staples, Signo gel pen, impasto.



Dooooo go and check out what the TCR DT have created! it really is rather FAB! :)



Cheers :) xx


4 comments:

Ashley Calder said...

love the brown and blue painty background! you have the best touch with a brush!

Michelle Hernandez said...

This is so elegant Louise! I LOVE the color combo - the blue thread is so pretty against those color washes!! Darn it now I'm going to be looking for clear flower embellishments till the cows come home :)

The Jule Box Studios said...

So Pretty this LO! I wish I could make LO like this:) Jules

sandra said...

love love love. xx
and oh.. the layout is awesome too. ;-)