Saturday, September 20, 2014

Creative stuff from Scrapbooking Delights Retreat :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Last weekend I attended the faaaabulous Scrapbooking Delights Retreat organised by the fabulous Sandra Staples Henderson :) :) :)

Not only did i get to sit and create up a storm, but I was also honoured to be asked to teach a technique workshop alongside the creative Fabness of Lisa Oxley, Leonie Neal-Dawson, and Jo Kinder :) :) :)

Aaaand the other faaaab bonus of this retreat was getting to meet old and new scrappy friends!!!!!!!!

First up are some of the layouts that I created :)








This next layout is one of the sample layouts I created to showcase the technique that I taught, I call it 'Family Tree' :) :) :)





This last pic is a close up of a fun technique that i played around with, it will be coming to you soon in the form of a completed layout :) :) :)



Well that is it from me for the mo! I do hope you are having an awesome weekend :) :) :)

Happy Scrapping! Louise :) xxx

8 comments:

Peg said...

LOVE what you're doing with embossing! Such beautiful effects.

Unknown said...

stuuuuning

Tara said...

Wow wow wow! That tree is STUNNING! I don't suppose you'd consider an online version of this class?

Thuria said...

So great! I particularly love the first one!!!

sylvie59 said...

j'adore vraiment ce que tu fais!!!!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

No one rocks gold like you do! Fabulous Love, Love, Love xx

scrapwitch said...

spectacular pieces,ahhhhhh, you make me smile xx

Unknown said...

WOW! This stunning!